Located in Scotland, UMS Flowell provide competitively priced, high quality products and services to oilfield customers all over the world. Our main area of expertise is downhole completion equipment for ESP (Electrical Submersible Pumps) and natural flow oil wells.
We combine our engineering and manufacturing expertise to provide customers with complete project solutions. Some typical projects include;
- Dual ESP completions for redundancy (Dual Y-tools and Dual Pods)
- Methane Hydrate recovery with an ESP
- Diluent Injection systems for heavy oil
- Seabed boost accessories for deep water
- Dual zone production in a single well bore (comingled or independent zone production to surface)
- Dump flood using an ESP
- Production and injection systems in a single well bore
UMS Flowell manufacture and supply a major ESP provider’s completion equipment product line under a contractual agreement, and provide the engineering design services to support them for bespoke projects. In addition to this we have our own established product line for other customers.
We have two locations in Scotland. Our facility in East Kilbride (Central Scotland) provides the accounting, procurement, project and quality management, and assembly and testing of small component parts close to our main supply base. Our facility in Turriff (Aberdeenshire) provides the sales, engineering, assembly and testing services close to our UK customers.
Our mission is to build the best products, to the highest quality with minimal waste in order to provide our customers with competitively priced products on time, that are reliable, fit for purpose, and easy to use. This is achieved by;
- Attention to detail in the design of our products using our experience gained in the industry
- Using our knowledge and experience of manufacturing processes
- Use of investment cast products where viable
- Working closely and listening to our suppliers, partners, and customers
- Empowered and motivated workforce
Our vision is to be the leading provider of ESP accessories and completion accessories in the world within five years.
UMS Flowell is the trading name of the following registered companies:
- UMS Flowell Limited – registration number FC031028
- UMS Flowell UK Limited – registration number SC377182
- UMS Flowell Holdings Limited – registration number SC513039
- UMS Flowell Assets Limited – registration number SC424826
UMS Flowell is accredited to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management system.